Friday, June 22, 2007

Hey hey hey!!! Today's HIGHTLIGHT, if any1 who wish to listen to PA youth co de recent concert de music which december 06 de concert, pls go to imeem.com and search for payco. Go to the first post by anne, music no. 2 to 12 is our concert music. Btw the pai gu is played by campus superstar mei gui wor, haha. Although no video but got sound la... haha. Very nice wor.

Hmm i went over to look at my friendster today, hmm... dono why only JC ppl attracted my attention so it's like i think most of my friends went to jc??? I nt sure. Jc and Poly, which is really better leh. No one knows unless we have a debate to fight for each type of education. Does going Jc gain more fame than going to poly? It seems so. Although by this year, there are many students who can actually go to jc chose to go for poly instead, even single pointer ppl chose to go for poly but it seems like going to jc is still the "big thing" among ppl nowadays. Hmm... poly is indeed getting better as time goes by. I think partly is becasue of my church also ba. Kind of find that majority are from jc or graduated from jc de. Top jc somemore. Lolx. Dono why sometimes this matter just affect my mood also. Dono hw to explain, it's just so weird.

No comments: